Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Hurting

My neighbor's daughter just came by. She was looking for her father. She wanted to drop off her 4yo son because her hubbie's grandmother was at the hospital dying. She did not make it to the hospital. She got a call that the grandmother had died while at our house. Her hubbie had not made it either.

Hubbie advised neighbor's daughter to go to the hospital anyway. He was talking about when his Mother JB died and wanting people there.

He called me the morning that JB died and told me that they were going to remove life support. But he did not want me there. He called me after she died, but he did not want me to come. He did not want me until the wake/funeral.

I did not care to be around her, but I wish he had wanted me around to support him. I have always been hurt about that. It's another way she drove a wedge between hubbie and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment