Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just Realized that Mother's Day is Coming Panic-Free

This is the second Mothers day without having to worry about evil JB. I can go visit my Mom in peace and not worry how badly evil JB is draining from my sweet hubbie.

The ahhh about it is that it's taking me longer and longer to realize that I was not worrying. The worrying part is so far in the background. I was looking at the MIL's board and saw people panicing about Mother's Day, how their MIL's were making demands of their DIL's. And I remembered, Oh, yes, I used to panic about Mother's day. It wasn't even thinking until now how nice it was not to panic, that the panic has moved that far off my radar.

I see that I posted on Mothers day last year. I'll be going back to read what I said last year.

Double ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment