Saturday, October 30, 2021

Catching Up

 It's been a while since I posted.  I lost my blogger password, but now I have it back.

So much has happened.

So many of the things that have happened would be more stressful if JB were still around.

Hubbie has partial vision loss.  It's bad enough that he cannot drive any more.  I have had to take him to Family's city at Christmas time and then go pick him up late at night.

2 years ago, I left him at a hotel in their the city the night of December 23.  He got a hold of his Aunt and took her out to dinner.  Then the next day his Aunt picked him up and they rode around dropping in on relatives all day Christmas Eve.  I was at my parent's house working.  

He paid his aunt to take him around.  His sister?  He didn't get in touch with her until he went to his niece's house and crashed her family's Christmas.  He said that she didn't get it together.  Now, if she was in town, he would "have it together" and give her full attention.  Does it sound like she wants him around? 

When I went to pick him up after going to 6:00 church with my family, the party was evidentially already over.  He said to his niece "Now Aunt knows where you live, so you can visit more."  Her reaction "Thanks a lot" in a sarcastic voice.  As if she was happy to NOT have that Aunt bothering her.  

So the year after that was the Christmas of Covid, so that's the last time he saw them.  The only good thing about Covid.  


No comments:

Post a Comment