Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thoughts for Future Posts

I started this because I wanted to get all out. The following are some subjects that I will touch on.

  • Going out to eat (in public - gasp!)
  • Them visiting my home

  • Disrespect of plans that we already had
  • Condition of their kitchen (On Other blog)


  • Setups
  • Medical Crying Wolf
  • Her total envy of me
  • Seven deadly sins
  • Mis-Treatment of niece-in-law (she obviously hates both women who married into the family)
  • Their blatant and unashamed racism - they are proud to be racist
  • Them attending a KKK meeting (on other blog)
  • Using racial slurs against their own biracial great grandchildren (and they got the race wrong on top of it)
  • "Robbing" my Hubbie to pay my SIL
  • Lifestyles after I lost my job in the 1990s - theirs and ours
  • A couple positives
  • Family reunions

  • Late night phone calls

  • What it was like attending the funeral


  • What it was like when she was sick
  • JB flipping me the bird (on other blog)
  • JB making sideways comments about other people which were really comments about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment