Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another thing I no longer have to worry about

That is JB coming to live with us.

That would not have happened anyway. If she had moved in, it would have been with him, not with us. Her moving in would have been a deal breaker. I would have moved out. Fortunately, we never had the discussion. I think Hubbie knew the answer without one. So, I didn't worry about that one very much, but it was in the back of my mind.

I think that JB wanted it though. She always had a way of making comments about other people's situations that were really Passive Aggressively made out her own situation.

The last time I saw her alive was during the time after FIL died. When I was at her house, she was talking to somebody (I am not sure who) about a "friend" of hers. She said that "her friend" didn't want to move away and leave her home to live with her children in another city, but sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do. Was that said for me to hear? I don't know for sure, but I thought so.

During the Hurricane Isabel incident in my last post (less than six months later), I did worry about it. Hubbie wanted her to come stay for "a few days." I had a fear of the meaning of "a few days." I did not tell him that, I only told him that I would not be there when she was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment