Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I actually MISSED her last night - sort of

There used to be many times that I would imagine myself calling JB and telling her what I really thought. I never did for several reasons.

First, it would have caused big trouble between hubbie and me. I am sure that she would have immediately called him and tattled on me, possibly embellishing the story a bit to fit it even more to her advantage.

Second, it would not have done any good anyway. She would not have gotten it. She would not have felt sorry for the problems she has caused. It would simply be ammo in her case for going back to hubbie.

But there were many times that I rehearsed what I would say to her "IF" I gave her a piece of my mind. Last night, I was thinking through one of those scenarios. The thought occurred to me, "now I'll never be able to tell her what I really think of her." She's gone. There was a little empty space there. But it's an empty space that I can deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment