Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day is Coming

I can say Ahhhh as I remember past Mother's Day horrors and realize that won't be happening this year. I know that I shouldn't have tried to keep hubbie from seeing his Mother. But to me, him seeing his Mother meant (1) She was going to guilt him into buying her stuff and/or giving her money. Expensive stuff. (2) He always came home in a bad mood.

I do feel bad for hubbie this weekend at the same time. My beloved next door neighbor died last December. She had kids my age. Her family was a close one -- one that anyone would wish to be a member of or marry into. I saw her daughter tonight -- also a good friend. She said that this week was going to be the hardest for her with Mother's day coming. Her saying that made me sad for hubbie and what this weekend might mean for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment