Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Ahhhh Moment

Hubbie has been particularly sweet the past week. Going over and above the call to help me with some things without me even asking or thinking that I might want help. He also had offered for us to take a little romantic getaway this weekend. That probably won't happen due to some other outside things, though, but we discussed a rain check.

The Ahhhh part? When a man gets sweet, a girl wonders what he is up to, right? Whenever he was nice, I used to not be able to enjoy it because I wondered when the other shoe was going to drop. What was it that JB wanted him to do for her that he had already agreed to? 75% of the time, I was right. The rest of the time, he was just being sweet.

Now, MIL - JB is dead, I don't have to worry about what he is up to. I really can't think of anything he would be up to that he would need to butter me up. I'm pretty laid back. The things that he wants to do and does -- other than supplying JB with an infinite paycheck -- have never bothered me. (Some even things that would bother other girls). I actually think he should do more for himself.

So, I can enjoy him being nice. Ahhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment