Saturday, June 27, 2009

Field Day / Reunion /Ahhhh!

This weekend is the ham radio field day weekend. I am a ham radio operator. Most years, there is a family reunion on the second day of field day. (Field day is the forth Saturday and the following Sunday. The reunion is the Fourth Sunday, which usually follows the forth Saturday, but occasionally follows the third Saturday)

Because I dreaded hubbie being snowed in by JB and his mood after a visit, I was not able to enjoy Field Day weekend. Before I quit seeing JB, I often had to leave field day and go to the reunion.

Even when hubbie didn't go to the reunion, he often went to JB's that weekend which mean $$$$ spent.

This year he is working so he won't be going. In past years, I would have been happy he was working and therefore unable to attend. This year -- it really doesn't mater. If he wanted to go, I don't think it wold bother me like it has in the past. I would not go because I'm going to be at field day.

No comments:

Post a Comment